Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

28 May 2012

SKE48 [Aishiteraburu!] 1st Week Sales + Review


SKE48's 9th single [Aishiteraburu!] sold 472,327 copies in it's first week, grabbing the #1 spot. SKE nearly gave us a scare on the first day when they only sold 98K but was obviously due the theater editions not being shipped because the next day there was an instant surge of 288K.

[Kataomoi Finally] though had a first week sale of 495,809 so they were 23K short from winning their previous single. None the less, 472K is great and this single should be able to cross 500K too.



Aishiteraburu!

I love [Aishiteraburu!] SKE's upbeat songs are always amazing. This is like [Oki Doki] but like with lots and lots of sugar. The type of sweetness that people would like though, not an overdose. The song just literally makes me want to scream "I RABU YOU" and "Aishiteru!". I expected the summer single to be a bit like [Pareo wa Emarald] but then it was something I liked more than last year's summer single.

Me ga Itai Kurai Hareta Sora / 5th Generation Kenkyuusei

The 5th gen Kenkyuusei's get a song for themselves which is available in all types. Promoting the new gens I guess? [Me ga Itai Kurai Hareta Sora] is actually a ballad, and a pretty decent ballad. It's not bad but it's not the best in this single either. I found this to be the weakest track in the single, but that's just me because ballads rarely impress me.

Halation / Selection 8

When I first heard [Halation], the first thing that went on my mind was "Where has this Selection 8 been all my life?". Halation is probably the highlight of this single for me. It's got the members whose vocals are amazing. It's also the song that has a cool vibes to it, that I usually prefer. Best song in the single for me!

Aun no Kiss / Shirogumi

Shirogumi as usual gets the cute song. Usually Shiro's song even if they are cute always isn't the most impressive, if you compare the songs with Aka's. Last single's [Hanikami Lollipop] was amazing and while even this is your typical Shiro song, I like Aun no Kiss.

Nante Ginga wa Akarui no Darou / Akagumi

Akagumi has another dark song in their belt with [Nante Ginga wa Akarui no Darou]. I happen to be a sucker for such songs by the way. The verses are nothing new but the chorus part is what really attracts me to this song. It's also a song that would fit a anime ending, very anime-esque in my opinion.

No comments: